Adjustable Solid-Tow Billet Aluminum Ballmount with Receiver Tension Tool for 2" x 2" trailer hitches with up to a 5" rise or 4" drop; carries 10,000 lbs.
This ballmount is constructed of polished billet aluminum. It has a heavy-duty gross trailer weight capacity of 10,000 lbs. and a tongue weight of 1,500 lbs. Featuring up to a 5" rise or 4" drop, it has a chrome-plated platform that offers a 2" diameter ball and a 2-5/16" ball. Included is a tensioning/adjustment tool used to secure the shank and ball platform together as well as the shank inside the trailer hitch receiver tube. This works to eliminate any rattle from the ballmount.
- Ballmount Tensioning System
- Stainless-steel pin on ballmount shank can be tightened with the included tool to prevent movement inside the trailer hitch receiver tube and help eliminate noise
- Tool also used to securely tighten ball platform to the shank
- Constructed with aircraft-grade high-strength polished billet aluminum
- Single-body shank design prevents fatiguing and breaking often associated with welded or two-body ballmounts
- Two-sided platform with a 2" diameter ball on one side and a 2-5/16" ball on the other
- Chrome-plated balls outlast those made from zinc and aluminum
- Designed for 2" x 2" trailer hitches
- Rated up to 10,000 lbs. GTW and up to 1,500 lbs. tongue weight
- Provides up to a 5" rise or 4" drop from top of hitch receiver tube opening
- Raises and lowers in 1" increments
- Measures 4-1/4" from the center of the hitch pin hole to the back of the upright bar
- Measures 8-1/2" from the center of the hitch pin hole to the center of the ball