Standard Billet Aluminum Ballmount for 2" x 2" trailer hitches with 3" rise or 4" drop; carries 14,000 lbs.
This standard ballmount provides anti-rattle tension and is constructed of polished billet aluminum. It carries a heavy-duty gross trailer weight capacity of 14,000 lbs. and a tongue weight of 2,000 lbs. Featuring a 3" rise or 4" drop, it uses a ball with a 1-1/4" shank diameter.
- Spring-loaded, stainless-steel anti-rattle balls on the ballmount shank help eliminate noise and reduce wear and tear inside the trailer hitch receiver tube
- Constructed with aircraft-grade high-strength polished billet aluminum
- Single-body shank design prevents fatiguing and breaking often associated with welded or two-body ballmounts
- Rated up to 14,000 lbs. GTW and up to 2,000 lbs. tongue weight
- Provides 3" rise or 4" drop from top of hitch receiver tube opening
- Ball hole measures 1-1/4" in diameter
- Designed for 2" x 2" trailer hitches
- Measures 8-1/2" from the center of the hitch pin hole to the center of the ball hole