Maximum Security Universal Trailer Coupler Lock for 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16" Couplers
This versatile coupler lock accommodates three different sizes of couplers: 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16". Some of its innovative features include a horizontally-bent, chrome-plated shackle protected by a corrosion-resistant, nickel-plated housing. For heightened security, this coupler lock provides an anti-drill pin and a bolt-blocked locking system.
- Patent-pending multi-step uni-ball fits all 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16" couplers
- Constructed with a super-hardened, chrome-plated 5/8" shackle
- Patent-pending horizontal bend in shackle provides secure, forward-facing snug fit on all coupler types
- Provides larger and stronger corrosion-resistant, die-cast housing for shackle
- Security features include:
- Pick-resistant lock cylinder
- Reversible shackle raises and lowers to lock in several positions
- Patent-pending dual-action, bolt-blocked locking system
- One bolt on each side of housing securely locks shackle into position by grooving against shackle teeth
- 4 keys included
- The Fastway coupler lock works on many different styles of trailer couplers as shown below.
- Part number DT25013KA is superseded with part number 86-00-5015