Self-Locking Adjustable Billet Aluminum Ballmount with Anti-Rattle for 2" x 2" trailer hitches with 9" rise or 8" drop; carries 10,000 lbs.
This self-locking ballmount provides anti-rattle tension and is constructed of polished billet aluminum. It carries a heavy-duty gross trailer weight capacity of 10,000 lbs. and a tongue weight of 1,500 lbs. Featuring up to a 9" rise or 8" drop, it houses a chrome-plated platform with both 2" and 2-5/16" diameter hitch balls.
- Spring-loaded, stainless-steel anti-rattle balls on the ballmount shank help eliminate noise and reduce wear and tear inside the trailer hitch receiver tube
- Constructed with aircraft-grade high-strength polished billet aluminum
- Single-body shank design prevents fatiguing and breaking often associated with welded or two-body ballmounts
- Two-sided platform with a 2" diameter ball on one side and a 2-5/16" ball on the other
- Internally-locked pins prevent loosening
- Chrome-plated balls outlast those made from zinc and aluminum
- Features dual-integrated self-lock system to secure ballmount shank inside trailer hitch and ballmount platform to shank
- Includes convenient, high-security barrel-type keys
- Heavy-duty rubber seals eliminate need for pins and keepers
- Locks are easily accessible from the front and side
- O-ring-sealed stainless-steel integral hitch pins overlap inside receiver tube to provide maximum strength, safety and corrosion resistance
- Designed for 2" x 2" trailer hitches
- Will work with 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver openings with the Diversi-Tech 2" to 2-1/2" Adapter Kit
- Rated up to 10,000 lbs. GTW and up to 1,500 lbs. tongue weight
- Provides up to a 9" rise or 8" drop from top of hitch receiver tube opening
- Raises and lowers in 1" increments
- Measures 8-1/2" from the center of the hitch pin hole to the center of the ball
- Measures 4-1/4" from the center of the hitch pin hole to the back of the upright bar
This cut-away view of the shank on a non-adjustable ballmount shows the locking mechanism in motion. As you turn the key, the locking pins will extend out through the pin holes to secure the ballmount in the trailer hitch.