Self-Locking Fixed Billet Aluminum Ballmount with Anti-Rattle for 2" x 2" trailer hitches with 1" rise or 2" drop; carries 14,000 lbs.
This self-locking ballmount provides anti-rattle tension and is constructed of polished billet aluminum. It carries a heavy-duty gross trailer weight capacity of 14,000 lbs. and a tongue weight of 2,000 lbs. Featuring a 1" rise or 2" drop, it uses a ball with a 1-1/4" shank diameter.
- Spring-loaded, stainless-steel anti-rattle balls on the ballmount shank help eliminate noise and reduce wear and tear inside the trailer hitch receiver tube
- Features integrated self-lock system to secure ballmount inside trailer hitch
- Includes convenient, high-security barrel-type keys
- Heavy-duty rubber seals eliminate need for pins and keepers
- Lock is easily-accessible from the front
- Constructed with aircraft-grade high-strength polished billet aluminum
- Single-body shank design prevents fatiguing and breaking often associated with welded or two-body ballmounts
- Rated up to 14,000 lbs. GTW and up to 2,000 lbs. tongue weight
- Provides 1" rise or 2" drop from top of hitch receiver tube opening
- Ball hole measures 1-1/4" in diameter
- Designed for 2" x 2" trailer hitches
- Will work with 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver openings with the Diversi-Tech 2" to 2-1/2" Adapter Kit
This cut-away view of the shank shows the locking mechanism in motion. As you turn the key, the locking pins will extend out through the pin holes to secure the ballmount in the trailer hitch.
DT-LBM9200 Diversi-Tech Self-Locking Fixed Billet Aluminum Hitch