Self-Locking Fixed Aluminum Ballmount for 2" x 2" trailer hitches with 1" rise or 2" drop; carries 10,000 lbs.
This self-locking ballmount is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel components. It carries a heavy-duty gross trailer weight capacity of 10,000 lbs. and a tongue weight of 1,000 lbs. Featuring a 1" rise or 2" drop, it uses a ball with a 1" shank diameter.
- Features integrated lock pin system built into the hitch to secure ballmount inside trailer hitch
- Includes convenient, high-security barrel-type keys
- Heavy-duty rubber seals eliminate need for pins and keepers
- Lock is easily-accessible from the front
- Constructed with aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel components
- Hand polished mirror finish
- Rated up to 10,000 lbs. GTW and up to 1,000 lbs. tongue weight
- Provides 1" rise or 2" drop from top of hitch receiver tube opening
- Ball hole measures 1" in diameter
- Designed for 2" x 2" trailer hitches
- Will work with 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver openings with the Diversi-Tech 2" to 2-1/2" Adapter Kit
This cut-away view of the shank shows the locking mechanism in motion. As you turn the key, the locking pins will extend out through the pin holes to secure the ballmount in the trailer hitch.
DT-LBM8200 Fastway Diversi-Tech Self-Locking Fixed Aluminum Hitch