Our Trailer Parts Blog and Trailer Part Information Portal is not like any other. We will give you trailer parts install how-to's, hard-to-find trailer parts schematic pdf files, installation manuals, and other needed materials to make the installation of your trailer parts a breeze.
Trailer Parts Installation Guides, for top Trailer Parts Manufacturers such as Titan, Kodiak, Atwood, and many other top Trailer Parts Brands.
How-To Articles, New Product Rollouts, New Trailer Announcements and more. Subscribe to keep up with new posts.
- Boat Trailer Maintenance
- Ten Tips for Clean and Green Boating
- Trailer Tire Maintenance
- Enjoy Better Cycling Breaks by Investing In a Bike Rack
- Importance of Boat Rollers.
- Replace Aged Tires for Improved Safety on the Road
- How to Protect your Golf Cart from Harsh Winters
- Pros and Cons of Adjustable Trailer Hitches
- Golf Cart Tire Maintenance
- Tips For the New ATV Trailer Owner
- Tips for Trailering
- Choosing the Right Trailer Tire
- Trailer Wheel Installation Tips
- The Importance of Regular Maintenance for Your Trailer Tires
- Winter Maintenance Tips for Your Trailer
- What You Need to Know about Maintaining Your Boat Trailer’s Tires
- The Best Ball Mount Styles for Your Trailer
- The Different Types of Trailer Hitches
- Must Have Accessories for Your Boat
- Trailer Cargo Capacities and Load Distributions
- Tips to Keep in Mind When Shopping for Used Trailer Parts
- Haul your Outdoor Gear
- Are Scratch and Dent Trailer Parts a Good Deal?
- Shadow Trailers; over 20 years providing customers with the top quality trailer parts at highly competitive prices.
- Trailer Rim Torque Procedure DIY with Images
- Installing A Trailer Hitch
- Fiberglass or Aluminum Trailers
- Important Checks For Trailers
- How to Choose the Right Gooseneck Trailer Parts
- Cool Looking Accessories for Every Truck
- Selecting a Adjustable Ball-Mount Hitch
- Vacation Season with the Rola Cargo Carrier
- How to Maintain Your Boat Trailer
- How to remove a bearing protector
- What are ST Trailer Tires ?
- Curt Mfg Towing Products Now in Stock
- Trailer Rim and Tire Compatibility Guide
- Definitions & Terms of LT Truck and Passenger Tires
- TrailerandTruckParts.com Order Transit Times
- Gobble up the savings! Save 5% off your order this week only!
- 15x7 Ranger Road Armor Trailer Wheel SALE
- How to Choose the Correct ATV/UTV Tire
- How to Measure a Trailer Axle
- How Old is my ST Trailer Tire?
- Trailer Tire Technical Information - Bias Ply, Radial, Load Range and more
- Trailer Disc Brakes Vs Trailer Drum Brakes - Which Is Right For My Application?
- New PHAT STAR Trailer Wheel PHAT is where it's AT!
- Factors to Consider When Choosing Trailer Brakes
- How to Measure Your ST Trailer Tire
- Bias Ply vs. Radial ST Trailer Tires - Which is right for my application?
- How to measure your Trailer Wheel Bolt Pattern
- ST Tires...What are they, and are they right for me?
- Incandescent vs. LED Trailer Lights
Shadow Trailers; over 20 years providing customers with the top quality trailer parts at highly competitive prices.
Shadow Trailers has over twenty years of experience in providing customers with the top quality trailer parts at highly competitive prices. Following are some tips that can make your trailer part shopping easier, faster and better.
Trailer Wheel Torque Procedure
1. After mounting a trailer wheel over the studs, thread and snug the lug nuts on the studs by hand. This will reduce the possibility of cross threading.
Posted by Petra S. on 7/19/2012 to Tires and Wheels
Posted by Petra S. on 3/9/2012 to Tires and Wheels
Use our Trailer Rim and Tire Compatibility Guide, to find the correct tire to fit your trailer rim. Each trailer rim is listed, followed by the coordinating trailer tire.
Our Trailer Wheels and Trailer Tires have been rigorously tested, to ensure that they exceed Department of Transportation standards. Should you require further assistance, please contact our tech help department toll free at (800) 281-0769 International Callers please dial +001 (714) 995-4353.
Posted by Petra S on 2/4/2012 to Tires and Wheels
Light Truck and Truck/Bus Tires — Selection of size and load range on each axle shall be based upon the highest individual wheel load.
Maximum load per tire shall not be greater than the applicable load specified herein for the proper load range and usage.
Passenger Tires — Regulatory requirement when replacing a vehicle’s OE LT tires with passenger car tires: The load on each replacement passenger car
tire must not exceed the maximum load stamped on the tire sidewall divided by 1.10.
Posted by Petra S. on 12/13/2011 to Tires and Wheels
The following map depicts the FedEx Ground service area that is currently available, and the approximate delivery times from our warehouse in Cypress, California U.S.A.
Ground service to residential addresses (Home Delivery) in some major metropolitan areas is available Monday through Saturday.
Ground service to business addresses is available Monday through Friday.
Posted by Petra S on 11/20/2011 to Tires and Wheels
Posted by Petra S. on 11/9/2011 to Tires and Wheels
Posted by Petra S. on 10/11/2011 to Tires and Wheels
Everyone has a different preference when it comes to ATV tires.
However, the majority of riders usually find themselves in one of two
categories: riders who focus on tread and riders who focus on air
capacity. No matter what you prefer, an upgrade is usually necessary to
keep your tires in the best shape possible.
First, you have to consider what machine your ATV tires
Posted by Petra S. on 10/5/2011 to Tires and Wheels
Proper wheel selection is a very important component of your trailer gear system. When replacing your trailer tires/rims it is critical that the proper size and load range be selected in order to match the load requirements of the trailer. The following characteristics are extremely important and should be thoroughly checked when replacing trailer tires.
Posted by Petra S, on 10/5/2011 to Tires and Wheels
Posted by Petra S. on 10/1/2011 to Tires and Wheels
Posted by Petra S. on 9/27/2011 to Tires and Wheels
Posted by Petra S. on 9/25/2011 to Tires and Wheels
Posted by Petra S. on 9/23/2011 to Tires and Wheels
We get this question daily, and the answer is pretty simple. We'll briefly explain it below along with a downloadable template to help.
Match your trailer wheel to the hub by number of bolts and bolt circle.
Posted by Petra S. on 9/7/2011 to Tires and Wheels