Kit includes everything needed to switch your trailer over to disc brakes. The Aero 7500 actuator features a manual reverse lockout so that you can back up without activating trailer brakes.
Trailer Brake Kit Includes:
- 4 Disc brake kits
- Hub-and-rotor assemblies
- Grease seals, Red Eye bearing protectors, races and bearings
- Calipers with mounting brackets and hardware - attach to 4-bolt brake flanges
- Aero 7500 brake actuator
- Hydraulic actuator synchronizes trailer brakes with tow-vehicle brakes
- Manual reverse lockout lets you reverse without actuating your trailer's brakes
- Easy-to-use lever activates lockout
- Zinc plating is corrosion resistant
- Breakaway kit included
- Solenoid included
- Bolt-on installation
- Line kit with brake lines and fittings for a tandem axle
- Application: tandem-axle trailers
- Axle capacity: 3,500 lb
- Wheel size: 14" to 15"
- Rotor diameter: 10"
- Bolt pattern: 5 on 4-1/2"
- Brake flange configuration: 4 bolt
- Ball size: 2"
- Mounting: 3" wide channel tongue
- Capacity: 7,500 lb
- Maximum tongue weight: 750 lb
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Bearing, Race and Seal Information
- Inner bearing: L68149
- Outer bearing: L44649
- Inner race: L68111
- Outer race: L44610
- Seal: RG06-050
- Inner diameter: 1.719"
- Outer diameter: 2.565"