Titan Trailer Coupler || TD4836200
Adjustable-channel, corrosion-resistant, surge-type actuator bolts onto 3" wide trailer tongue and includes a lunette-ring coupler that can be mounted in three different positions to match your application.
- Hydraulic actuator synchronizes trailer brakes with tow-vehicle brakes
- Unique roller design reduces resistance during telescoping to create straight-line movement
- Sturdy, durable steel construction resists bending in jackknife situations
- Adjustable channel has 3 different mounting positions for coupler
- Lunette ring for use with pintle hitches
- Breakaway kit included
- Zinc plating provides corrosion resistance
- Bolt-on installation
- Application: hydraulic drum brakes
- Mounting: 3" wide channel tongue
- Vertical range of adjustment: 4"
- Capacity: 20,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 2,000 lbs
- 1-Year warranty