This round LED transit light is used as a combination turn signal, clearance side marker, and side reflex/reflector light. This amber light is 7" in diameter by 1-7/16" deep. Since this light has side marker and side reflector functions it eliminates the need for a separate marker light and reflector to meet DOT requirements. The light includes a gasket for a weathertight seal against the elements. This light has 31 light-emitting diodes which draw 0.564/.080 amps at 12.8 volts. The light features a replaceable lens and surface mounts on 6-1/4" centers through holes at the four "corners" along the edge of the light. The three-wire design includes the lead wires for power and a ground wire for mounting to any surface.
- Amber, round light serves 3 functions: turn signal, side marker, and side reflector light
- Gasket is included to create weathertight seal
- 31 LEDs (Light Emitting Diode)
- Replaceable lens
- Surface mounts with four holes at 6-1/4" apart across center of light
- Wiring design contains lead wires and a ground wire to mount to all surfaces
- Dimensions: 7" Diam x 1-7/16" D
- Light draws 0.564/.080 amps at 12.8 volts
Manufacturer Cross Reference
Light will work as an exact replacement for:
Uni Bond # LED7007A
Amber rear turn signal, clearance side marker and reflex reflector light for surface mount. Mounting gasket and ground wire included.