Standard Billet Aluminum Ball Mount for 2" x 2" trailer hitches with 1" rise or 2" drop; carries 10,000 lbs.
This standard ball mount provides anti-rattle tension and is constructed of polished billet aluminum. It carries a heavy-duty gross trailer weight capacity of 10,000 lbs and a tongue weight of 2,000 lbs. Featuring a 1" rise or 2" drop, it uses a ball with a 1" shank diameter.
- Spring-loaded, stainless-steel, anti-rattle balls on the ball mount shank help eliminate noise and reduce wear and tear inside the trailer hitch receiver tube
- Constructed with aircraft-grade, high-strength, polished billet aluminum
- Single-body shank design prevents fatiguing and breaking often associated with welded or two-body ball mounts
- Rated up to 10,000 lbs GTW and up to 1,000 lbs TW
- Provides 1" rise or 2" drop from top of hitch receiver tube opening
- Measures 8-1/4" from the center of the hitch pin hole to the center of the ball hole
- Ball hole measures 1" in diameter
- Designed for 2" x 2" trailer hitches
HITCH BALL SOLD SEPARATELY