Trailer Buddy by UFP A-75 Hydraulic Disc Brake Actuator Coupler #47723/34375 - 1-axle brakes
UFP A-75 Hydraulic Brake Actuator Series are specifically designed for marine environment use. The UFP A70 series brake actuators have plated internal metal working parts and an all aluminum master cylinder design that slows down corrosion. This UFP brake actuator will accept a 2 inch trailer ball.
UFP A-75 Features:
- For use with hydraulic disc brakes systems on 1-Axle only
- All internal metal working parts are plated for corrosion resistance
- Standard 7500lb. GVWR rating. (formerly 6000lb. rating)
- Complete with an electrical reverse solenoid that allows you to back-up without brakes engaging. Solenoid is covered by housing for protection against damage.
- Standard all Aluminum master cylinder for excellent corrosion resistance
- Sealed aluminum master cylinder reservoir inhibits moisture from entering
- Rubber push rod boot offers protection against freeze up
- Exclusive UFP latching mechanism ensures hitch ball is locked in place
- The inner-member on this complete assembly can be removed easily for repair or replacement
- Breakaway cable kit included
- Compatible with weight equalizing hitches
- Bolt-on installation for 3" wide trailer tongues
- 3 Mounting holes are on a 3" center front to back
- 2-year limited warranty
The UFP A-75 Brake Coupler Actuator is compatible with Titan, KODIAK, and Tie-Down Hydraulic Disc Brake Systems.
UFP Part# 47723 UFP A-75 Brake Actuator Coupler for use with hydraulic brakes
UFP Part# 34375 UFP Outer member bolt-on housing, zinc-plated